Wednesday, May 12, 2010

12 years is a really long time...

So the bf and I have been together just short of 12 years and as of today we are calling it quits. I know it is a good thing for us both but seriously, it's scary to come to the realization that I have to sell everything I own because a. I am broke and b. I will be sleeping on a friends floor for who knows how long and c. My kids are going to be really far away from me. It's c. that kills me. At the moment I still haven't figured out where my son will end up. And then there are the cats. I didn't know the ex planned to quit his job asap and move to Texas so suddenly I have to find a place for 3 cats too. As usual though I will be left having to do all the dirty work. Not shocking but really a difficult task amongst all the other ones I already had on my list. As it is I am already on stress disability through EDD and now all this. OMG I am going to miss my kids.
OMG. I think I am going to go have a mini break down. BBL....

1 comment:

silverhartgirl said...

Oh I am so sorry sweetie