Saturday, January 01, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 1/1/11 pretty cool, eh?

I'll make this short...

I have two resolutions:

1. Make it through my courses in one piece and preferably passing too.

2. Begin writing reviews of all these books I have begun to accumulate (YEA!) to my right. No, I said to 'my' right.... yes, yes. The pile over there on the floor running along my bed and wall. 

So there it is. Good luck to us all this Year of the Metal Rabbit. Reminds me of The Dark Tower. Metal Rabbit....

Love, light and prosperity to you and yours!!!

Let's kick 2011's butt!!!

5 comments:

Vampires and Tofu said...

You can do it...ALL!!!
Happy New Year woman =)

Gregory Marshall Smith said...

I'm amazing. Two resolutions from such a complex woman.

Books and Bane said...

Thanks??? LOL! Not sure if that is sarcasm I hear or not. I do have a black page with white writing.... BIG no no it seems...lol.

For the sake of getting through the day in a decent mood, I am going to take this in a positive light. The older I get the easier it is to A. not care and B. create the illusion I prefer it to be if A. not caring isn't an option. Is this why so many middle age woman live on wine? I can't believe I have hit the point of actually 'getting' why they do this.

Life is strange.

Gregory Marshall Smith said...

That probably should have read "I'm amazed!"

Anyway, your website is what appeals to you. If you try to put aside your own feelings to appeal to others, you're liable to end up wearing your daughter's clothes while living almost exclusively on wine.

Next thing you know, you're auditioning for "Cougartown."

So, continuing not caring what others think. It's your website (and your life).

L.Blanchard said...

Hi there,
I love the honesty of your blog. I'm really sympathetic. I've had a rough few months myself and my blog has really cheered me up. It was something I'd wanted to do for years and to actually be doing it is cathartic. Good luck with all your future endeavors. I know what you mean about wine but I found the headaches weren't worth the relaxation in the AM. My new stress release is my blog and the gym.
Take Care and good luck!
L. Blanchard
www.dangerousromance.com